Sunday 6 May 2007

Boredom

Walking, as pointed out by Sean in the last post, can be extremely boring. The scenery doesn't change quickly enough to keep your interest as you wander aimlessly around the countryside or city streets.


However, it became even more boring since I took delivery of my treadmill to extend my daily distance without spending more than my usual 15 hours a day out of the house.
I now complete my 12 miles looking at a plain white wall scenery that doesn't change at all, other than spotting all those bits I missed when painting a few weeks back! But at least you don't get idiots stopping dead in front of you as you "power" along the street!



I have, therefore, been forced (necessity being the mother etc.) to invent the "Notboredwalkinganymore3000" that is until I have exhausted my DVD collection, but there are copious amounts of Tweenies and Sponge Bob in the playroom!

Happy wanderin' and enjoy those audio books Sean!

No comments: