Thursday 8 March 2007

The Build Up

Sorry it's been a while coming, but life keeps interfering with the preparations for "the elongated stroll". We are curently in the midst of packing having sold the house 3 weeks ago. You may well be aware of the headaches that causes. Following the launch of the training regime all was going well, until 3rd March (wedding anniversary) - couple of beers and an Indian. The only possible remedy was the full english the following morning. Oh Dear !!
Anyway a couple of days later I walked into town and popped into Boots. I was shocked to discover that I had lost 5 pounds.
Not as shocked as the assistant though, when I explained that was all the money I had, and couldn't pay for my toothpaste and razor blades.
So it's back to the drawing board and a new e-bay search - where will I find motivation ? I don't mind if it's tablet, medicine, spray on whatever. I really need some.
Till the next time - best foot forward

Dave

No comments: