Friday 2 February 2007

Walk to work... sounds simple eh?


To coincide with SANDS awareness month this year (June 2007) I am planning to complete a sponsored walk from our home in Carlton Scroop, Lincolnshire to my office in Victoria, London.

A "bijou walkette" of 150 miles which we are completing as Six Marathons in Six Days.

Bearing in mind I usually only walk to the car...!


Joining me on this jaunt will be Suzanne's Dad Dave Stevens and hopefully anyone else we can convince [emphasis on the con] to join us as we go along; to raise as much money and most importantly awareness as we can.


This blog will be my diary of:
- my strict training regime
- planning the walk (route, walkers, local hospitals etc...)
- sponsors as they come onboard

If you have any suggestions, want to offer advice or help please email us at: walk@babybarney.org.uk



No comments: